Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bad New+ Good News

Ok, first, the BAD news. DUN-DUN-DUNNNN! Well, some people (who I VERY strongly dislike) called me a bossy spaz... obviously, that isn't something you should call people. Then ANOTHER friend called me a "snitch" which means tattletale. Not good school day. But, the good new is, that on Facebook, I was invited to my friend Ashley's bday party! Can't wait, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! Well, time to face the bane of ym existence: homework! BYEAS
                                                                                       Peace and Luv,
                                                                                             Rachel                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment